As one of the leading Steam Turbine Manufacturers in India, NCON is always looking for team members who demonstrate a passion for serving our customers.
About NCON Turbines:
NCON Turbine Manufacturing Company was established in 1987, and due to the many advantages we have, including increased efficiency, the implementation of stringent carbon emission norms and cost reduction offered by the use of these turbines, turbine demand is expected to increase further in the next few years.
As a leading low-pressure and back-pressure steam turbine manufacturer, NCON Turbo Tech serves as India’s premier manufacturer and supplier of steam turbines. The company has been manufacturing world-class steam turbines for over 30 years.
How does our engineering production concentrator steam turbine work?
- Saturated steam turbines are available in single-stage or multi-stage options. Primarily, this type of steam turbine is used as a reducing station between the boiler unit and the process steam header unit.
- Most of the concentrated steam turbine manufacturers work in industrial plants that generally require large amounts of energy.
- Our concentrated steam turbine manufacturers have designed a type of steam turbine used in connection with industrial processes where low or medium pressure steam is required.
Other steam turbines are also available from manufacturers in India @ nconturbines.com.
- Steam Turbine Suppliers
- Small steam turbines
- Power Turbine Manufacturers
- Low pressure steam turbine manufacturers
- Back pressure steam turbine manufacturers
- Steam Turbine Power Plant
Our complete steam turbine manufacturers in India specialise in providing steam turbine installation and repair services at reasonable prices. Hire us today!
Visit us: http://www.nconturbines.com/
Call us to discuss: +91-8023151486
F-62 & F-63, Industrial Estate, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560044, India
Visit Our Services: